Protecting your privacy and data has always been important to us. We continue to follow best practice regarding the use of personal data and are updating our policies to reflect recent changes in the law (GDPR 25 May 2018).
We never sell your personal data nor share it with any other individuals or organisations except to fulfill a service requested by you.
We only collect personal data such as name, postal address, telephone number and billing information as supplied by yourselves and only where appropriate. Persoanl data may also include enquiries and feedback and any interaction on our social media pages.
All data is stored securely.
- Personal data relating to online ticket purchases is deleted after one year.
- Paper-based information - such as feedback on Woolfest tickets - is detroyed safely and completely after one year.
- If you have offered to be a volunteer at Woolfest then your name and email address will be stored for longer and you may be contacted nearer the event the following year. If you no longer wish to be a volunteer then your personal data will be safely destroyed.
- We may also, from time to time, employ a photographer to take images at Woolfest. These images will be displayed openly to the public but you can contact us to request an image of yourself be removed at any time.
- Billing information is processed by Paypal and they have their own poicy to comply with GDPR.
- If you have subscribed to our e-newsletter, will will communicate with you via Mailchimp who are also compliant ith GDPR. You may unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter.
If you have any concerns or questions at all, please contact us via The Wool Clip shop on 016974 78707 or via email@example.com